Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I really should blog when I'm something other then exhausted.

Work is crazy, and when I'm not working I'm looking for somewhere to live. We're sick of the commute and being so far away from everything and everyone. I'm not technically in the suburbs but I may as well be. Its horrible, HORRIBLE! How do normal people do it?

Sheep and Wool. For being as photograph crazy as I am I took maybe three shots the whole day, and they all included sheep and their adorable tocks. A huge heart felt hug and thank you to my two traveling companions: the lovely Laura and wonderful Carol. It was a fun day full of swearing, boob talk and sheep ogling.
My haul this year was light, for me anyway. Five small skeins of lace weight and two cones of Shetland...that's it. I had fun, but just wasn't really into buying this year. Its weird...all the yarn becomes a big blur after awhile, and my interest in it wanes as the day progresses. Although, I am proud to say this is the first year I've had zero buyers remorse. I'm getting so sensible in my old age!

Pictures...soon.
Details about Sheep and Wool and the wonderful women behind Knit So Fine (go buy it now)....soon.
A post detailing something other then how tired I am........hopefully?

Later gators!

No comments: