Friday, September 15, 2006

Busy Little Bee

Why do I seem to forget what font I used to type previous journal entries everytime I type a new one?

I'm a wee bit obsessive about fonts...I get crazed if two items on the same page don't match. I'm a little bit weird that way.

Man, work is just sucking up my time. Who knew having a full time job could be so time consuming! I'm hoping to have some quality time with my knitting this weekend. In a complete crazed moment I ripped out the first shawl I ever did. Mind you, it was completely finished, all ends were long since woven in, it has been previously blocked and worn quite a few times. Why did I succomb to the insanity? My bind off was way too tight, so it was making the entire shawl too small. I liked the color so much that I couldn't bare not to wear it. So...the whole thing is scrapped. As soon as I'm done my oak leaf scarf it will be worked on.
(it would be started already but I'm out of row counters...I mean...I ONLY have 6 of them)

I think my next post will be a bit more jazzy....some photos...some action shots. Its going to be super awesome terrific!

And on a completely unrelated note. I have recently purchased cosmetics. I went completely insane....if it was a fall limited edition kind of thing I now own it! Two Stila fall eye shadow palettes, 4 limited edition fall scented/colored lip balms....Cargo limited edition eye shadow and lip gloss palette. I'm just insane. If it was nearly bronze/gold/khaki/orange/spice I have it in my greedy little hands. I stare at them everyday.....my precious....if only it was cool enough outside to wear you.

I may post again soon. Since I'm so much more productive about things like this on the weekend then I am during the week.

Should I even start a new sweater if I already have two on needles? They are tiny needles, and something quicker would sure be swell. (although I have quite enough yarn...unfortunately not in the gauge I need for this specific sweater)

Decisions...decisions...please tell me I don't need more yarn....no matter how cheap it is!



Free Dog!

I'm so upset about the whole Duane "Dog" Chapman thing! I won't even go into it because I find the whole thing infuriating! How can a man who has helped so many get arrested for something so stupid! Bah! There's many many more people more deserving of a jail sentence then Dog, Leeland and Tim!

Free Dog!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hah...you are nolonger an old man in Brazil! I totally forgot the whole knitten kitten part, ooops. Working full time as opposed to knitting full time is a complete drag, but I am glad you are having a good week.

Some day I want you to do groovy makeup for moi. How 'bout it doll?