Monday, March 17, 2008


I was tempted to take my last post down. The grammar was atrocious! But I won't. Its what I said in that moment in time, no matter how sloppy or poorly thought out.

Sometimes it amazes me that I used to be a writer.

I've fallen head over heels in love with the Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Lace. I have 5 colors in total but 6 skeins (I repeated Seattle because its the most wonderful neutral ever!) I just want to sit and look at it all day...occasionally petting it to make sure its not some wonderful yarn dream.

I love it almost as much as I'm loving John Adams thus far....
Sigh...Thomas Jefferson was so dreamy.

I'm taking many pictures. Until I have a flickr account up and running I'm posting a picture with every entry. The pictures are keeping me more active here then strictly text.

I'm very sad I didn't really see snow. I read blogs from Canadians with multiple feet of snow, and daydreamed of being in a cozy warm house with snow falling outside, but it would not have been practical in my current housing situation.
I welcome spring with open arms, and scowl at summer coming up right behind it. I feel more awake and alive with the longer hours of daylight. My commute doesn't feel as hellish as it did, even though I am looking forward to moving away and ending that horrible train ride once and for all! We cannot move back to the city soon enough!

The suburbs are nice for some people but definitely not for me! How do people do it? I feel trapped and stir crazy. If I had a few acres and a big house maybe, but anything smaller then that is hell! At least in the city I can walk dozens of places without even thinking about my car.

I need to go back to fawning over my Misti. Its exactly all the colors I've wanted for years...

No comments: