I was healthy for about a week. I caught a cold last week, which has morphed into a sinus infection and hacking cough. I feel horrible. I blame 3 things: 1. public transportation 2. a really warm and dry work environment 3. Crazy up and down weather patterns.
Just sitting here typing feels like a big struggle, because its hard to stop coughing long enough to type.
Aa is looking into buying a nice, new camera so pictures may be coming soon.
I just finished a baby sweater but sadly gifted it before taking pictures.
Since I'm not up to conversing yet here's some bullet points of interest:
- I'm already in love with Parking Wars. Its follows the parking authority in Philadelphia. Every "fuck you" makes me beam with pride
- I'm in the teeny tiny stages of making my fiber dreams come true. I'm thinking of starting my own yarn based business. That's all I'm going to say for now, but I really am hoping that everything works out this year.
- I like buying yarn from Etsy more then any other place. Seriously. So many creative people out there. I will say it.....the web will be the LYS of the future.
- There's too many video games to play right now. What to choose....space alien RPG or weird puzzle game with a homicidal computer. So many choices....and all reviewed well. Too bad none of them will be as swoon inducing as Bioshock was.
- I'm looking forward to the superbowl. My pick: The Patriots, and that is not just because Tom Brady is cute (although I'm more of a Brett Favre kind of girl myself)
More soon. I'm getting tired just sitting up at this point so I need to go take medicine and lay down for a bit.