Tuesday, February 26, 2008

(titles are stupid....)


Seriously...this may be the best picture of me recently.

I don't know...my face hates cameras.

What you can't see is my head of curly hair. I turn 31 and all of the hair on my head becomes curly. I'm completely perplexed. I literally had to buy all new hair products to deal with my longer curly hair.
I had to buy a hair iron for heavens sakes!!!

Nothing else new to report. I work all week, drink on Saturday's, and play Mass Effect obsessively in between. Its hard to pull my self away to get any knitting done.
I'm on my second play through of the game and I'm not sick of it yet.
Now if I could only find a way to make money obsessively playing a video game over and over again.

I've also been out shooting with Aaron a lot. Shooting pictures that is.
We've become mildly obsessed with a lovely stretch of roadway near our apartment. West River Drive (yes...I know its now MLK blvd or whatever it is they named it....but I will call it West River Drive until I die!!!) is scenic but far less crowded then its sister road Kelly Drive. The walk way winds next to the river and there's very few people on it. It even has two feirce patrol geese! The meanest and nastiest geese I've ever met. They hissed at us, ran after me, and hissed even as we drove out of the parking lot.

I should have a flurry of knitted items finished shortly. Perhaps some pictures. If I can pull myself away from my dreamy space fantasy that is.

1 comment:

Mariss said...

About damn time we get to see your face! You look cute, can't wait to see you and the new curly hair :)