Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Are those pictures on the horizon?

I FINALLY have a camera.

Finally.

One of my very own.

The most adorable little digital camera. It lives in my purse. I take random pictures of buildings on a daily basis.

I'm not the kind of person who takes pictures of people. I'm more of a things, stuff, and buildings kind of gal.

I have it named it yet. It still hasn't had a name jump out at me.

But what does all of this have to do with my blog and you...my...well...one reader?

PICTURES!!!!
I will not have a naked blog any longer!!!!

....now if only I would actually finish a project or two..

2 comments:

Mariss said...

Show us some pictureSSS!!!!! Ha ha ha ha.

Lisa said...

Bring 'em on babe! We should go on a weekend architectural photo binge. There are so many cool things in Philly if you only look up.